Sunday, October 18, 2009

Soundtrack of my life

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO The Who:

Are you a male or female:
Dreaming from the Waist

Describe yourself:
Mike Post Theme

How do you feel:
Whiskey Man

Describe where you currently live:
The Good's Gone

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Run Run Run

Your favorite form of transportation:
Glittering Girl

I suppose I like to
Cousin Kevin

Thought for the Day:
It's Hard

Your closest friend?
I am the Sea

I think Sunrise sums them all up.

You and your friends are:
We Got A Hit

What's the weather like:
Fortune Teller

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Cooks Country

What is life to you:
Too much of Anything

Your relationship:
Christmas

What do think of when you think of love:
I've Had Enough

Your fear:
Odorono

What is the best advice you have to give:
I Can't Reach

How I would like to die:

Batman

My soul's present condition:
I'm One

My motto:
Baby Don't you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment