- 2lb Chicken, cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- In a large skillet melt butter under high heat
- Add onion and garlic, allow to soften for 2 minutes
- add chicken, brown for 3-4 minutes per side
- add whiskey, ignite with kitchen match or barbecue lighter. fire is fun, but these flames will get pretty high.
- stir in broth, mustard and and brown sugar, boil for about 6-8 minutes.
- add vinegar, reduce to a simmer for 4 minutes.